Cropcare is working alongside Hydroseeding product leaders, Profile Products LLC to distribute the market’s broadest line of erosion and sediment control products, turf establishment products and associated consumables to control erosion and accelerate seed germination.
Profile Products proven solutions will meet your environmental needs on a wide range of job sites:
• Golf Courses
• Landfill / Waste Management
• Mine Reclamation
• Improves moisture retention
• Improves the suspension of mulch, seed and fertilizer within the slurry and prevents the dewatering of the fibre mulch
• Improves the application of hydraulic mulch in a more uniform layer for better coverage and enhanced product performance
• Improves application efficiency by increasing shooting distance and enhancing hose performance—greatly reducing downtime associated with clogging provides maximum soil coverage due to its 100% Thermally Refined wood fibre
• Utilizes heat and pressure that breaks wood down into more fibrous material with greater surface area that results in better yield and coverage
• Delivers up to 50% more water-holding capacity than atmospherically refined wood mulches
• Creates an interlocking matrix for better erosion control protection and allows for improved oxygen transfer
• Creates a near perfect environment for faster germination
FlocLoc™ (PAM) Dry – A Flocculating Soil Stabilizer
• Designed to coagulate suspended soil particles, dropping them from runoff
• Reduces soil erosion
• Improves water infiltration into the seedbed
• Increases water-holding capacity of the hydroseeding slurry
• Improves machine performance; high viscosity slurry improves the shooting distance and suspension of seed and fertilizer
• FlocLoc can also be used for temporary erosion control and dust control
ProMatrix – Erosion Control Blanket / Bonded Fibre Matrix
• ProMatrix Engineered Fibre Matrix (EFM) technology immediately bonds to the soil surface and effectively reduces turbidity of runoff for up to 12 months.
• Engineered Fibre Matrix technology is non-toxic and incorporates biodegradable, recycled and phyto-sanitized components with no nettings, threads or staples to endanger wildlife.
• Patented EFM technology promotes rapid germination and vegetative establishment with a 600% minimum increase in initial germination.
• ProMatrix assures the erosion control and vegetative establishment you expect from Profile Products.
• Superior performance and sustainable results, in an-easy-to-apply and cost-effective solution.
• Proprietary Dispersion Granules facilitate even distribution chemistry to ensure smooth slurry pumping and shooting.
Flexterra® – High Performance-Flexible Growth Medium™ (HP-FGM™)
represents the next generation in Flexible Growth Media—proven to surpass all hydraulically applied mulch products and rolled erosion control blankets:
• Immediately effective upon application—bonds directly to soil
• Superior erosion control—99% effective at multiple large-scale testing laboratories
• Less soil preparation, faster lay down and lower installed cost than rolled blankets
• Faster vegetative establishment and greater biomass production than any rolled blanket or hydraulically applied mulch available
• Minimizes soil loss and turbidity of effluent runoff
Flexterra HP-FGM has also proven to be more environmentally friendly:
• 100% recycled wood fibers
• Phyto-sanitized wood fibers eliminate weed seeds and pathogens
• 100% biodegradable man-made fibers
• Naturally derived biopolymers
• Non-toxic components
• No nettings, threads or staples to endanger wildlife
Flexterra® HP-FGM™ has demonstrated nearly perfect erosion control performance—even on slopes as severe as 0.25H:1V. It immediately bonds to the soil surface, and has proven to be greater than 99% effective upon curing. Its flexible, yet stable matrix features greater wet bond strength, yielding increased sheet flow resistance. In addition to minimizing soil loss, the turbidity (NTU) of runoff is greatly reduced. In large scale testing, Flexterra HP-FGM reduced effluent turbidities of sandy loam soils to less than 100 NTU.
ProGanics™ Biotic Soil Media™ (BSM™)
is designed as an alternative to topsoil on challenging and difficult‑to‑access sites.
ProGanics will accelerate development of depleted soils/substrates with low organic matter,
low nutrient levels and limited biological activity.
This Engineered Soil Media™ (ESM™) helps build soils to their fullest potential for vegetative
establishment and more effective erosion control.
ProGanics™ Biotic Soil Media™ (BSM™) is engineered to provide a balanced formulation of soil‑building media that contributes to both rapid and sustained vegetation establishment while complementing the performance of hydraulic and rolled erosion control products. Testing at the Utah Water Research Laboratory (UWRL) has shown that ProMatrix™ Engineered Fiber Matrix™ (EFM™) applied over ProGanics resulted in 99% erosion control effectiveness with greater germination and growth versus a leading Biotic Soil Amendment applied and tested under the same conditions.